Friday, April 28, 2006

News from Minnesotans For Matt


Dear Friends,

I believe that Minnesota’s next Attorney General should do everything possible to keep Minnesota’s families safe. I am deeply honored to be endorsed by police, firefighter and nurses’ organizations, Minnesota’s frontline defenders.
I am pleased to have the endorsement of the Saint Paul Police Federation and Teamsters. They represent men and women who risk their lives to protect our families, homes and communities. After years of working closely with public safety officials, I know the concerns and challenges facing law enforcement officers. That is why, earlier this year, I sponsored and passed increased Police Bomb Squad funding, extending these critical public safety services across the state. As Attorney General, you can count on me to do everything possible to keep Minnesota’s families safe.

St Paul Fire Fighters I am equally gratified by the endorsement of firefighters and paramedics who protect the lives and property of Minnesota’s citizens. Minnesota Professional Firefighters, Duluth City Fire Fighters Association and the Saint Paul Firefighters, Local 21 understand that I will put public safety first.

The Minnesota Nurses Association represents thousands of dedicated registered nurses who ensure that Minnesotans enjoy high quality healthcare. Proud to have their endorsement, I will make sure Minnesotans have fair healthcare policy and I will aggressively work to ensure Minnesotans have access to affordable professional healthcare. For a full list of endorsements, please visit my website at www.entenza.org and follow the "Endorsements" link.

I am deeply committed to building a safe, secure Minnesota. I began as an Assistant Minnesota Attorney General, and continued as criminal prosecutor and State Representative protecting Minnesotan families. With practical experience and insight into Minnesota’s safety, I will get right to work. As the only candidate supported by police, firefighter and nurses organizations I will work with people who serve to protect, educate and secure all Minnesotans.

Please join me in our campaign to build a safe, secure Minnesota.

Sincerely,

Matt Entenza
Minnesotans For Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home